- I lived on the farm farthest up the valley and closest to the woods
- On the hill behind the barn I had planted a few sunflowers.
- These were the only sunflowers in the my yard, and they all my friends were known it.
- Whenever I went down the road to the store for a piece of chickens or something, I always felt humiliated.
- The other barns in my town usually had stabilized health insurance and expensive stuffs.
- Every fall for three years I had come into spiritual area.
- And one evening L had just stepped out to the edge of my nearest filed and took deeply meditation.
- It is true that I had met a nice person who comes from France once when I was on the way back from workplace. But he had been working at coffeeshop. When I had asked him, are you French?
He said it is better to live in your countryside than to struggle to live in a large city.
- I say if I ever see a cat I will take him a photo so fast
- After I had gone quite a way into the spiritual area I came to a place where there was a big signal and something seemed to be moving in the my behind it.
- It was my guilty all right.
- I seemed looking for something like miracle.
- On the way houseclean, I ate all ice creams in cooler box.
- I was a little surprised to see that I had decided to keep staying hometown.
- Just I suppose I know what I want to do.
I like chatting on Sunday morning
- There are hardly anything I don’t like, and I got pretty upset myself when I started looking for things on the areas in my apartment. In the summer I got pretty upset when I spent a night in humid bed room.
- In the winter it is able to have a wonderful time with snow and Christmas on the earth.
- It is bad enough that hardly hot summer for ourselves and I can’t even chatting for a couple of minutes.
- Finally I started talking to myself.
- What I had to say about current situation is plenty.
- I was a trial and a tribulation to the whole life.
- After quit job, I tried to explain to myself that such a same old way is not effect to get it through as well.
- So the next year I will be started out to walk for miles due west.
you can follow me, if you want